Cook- Aspen Heights
- Part Time
Aspen Heights Senior Living
1410 Aspen St.
Hull, IA 51239, US
- More Information
Job Summary: The cook will assist in the operation of the kitchen, dining room, dish room, and related storage spaces. This position will also, substitute for the dietary manager when that person is not on-site and have the overall responsibility for operating the dietary department in a quality manner. Great starting wage & flexible schedule.
Available hours: Part-time evenings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare food and assist in serving in the dining room.
- Wash dishes.
- Clean kitchen and dining room.
- Follow cleaning schedule.
- Use Personal Protective Equipment, as required.
- Use proper body mechanics for lifting, pushing and pulling.
- Report unsafe conditions to the Dietary Manager and/or Director.
- Maintain sanitation in all areas.
- Fill in, as needed or requested.
- Respond to smoke and fire alarm systems.
- Comply with regulations regarding hair covering and hand protection during food preparation.
- Attend all staff in-services or mandatory meetings.
- Attend food service meetings.
- Complete work orders when maintenance needs arise.
- Perform cleaning duties, as assigned.
- Prepare dining room for meals.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer.