Medication Manger/UW-Aspen Heights
- Full and Part-time Shifts Available
Aspen Heights Senior Living
1410 Aspen St.
Hull, IA, US
- More Information
Aspen Heights Senior Living is interviewing to fill a Universal Worker/Medication Manager position. We are looking for an individual who currently has Medication Manager Certification or is willing to complete the Medication Manager Certification. Aspen Heights will offer complimentary certification.
This role is assigned to tenants by the registered nurse and performs services for the tenant necessary to serve their needs. A successful candidate is hard-working, has excellent communication skills, and is compassionate about working with the elderly.
2:30 pm-10 pm/ Every 3rd weekend (FT/PT/ or PRN)
- Higher starting wages
- Competitive benefits package (includes matching 401k retirement plan)
- A free employee meal program
- Paid Time Off
- Earn while you learn opportunities
- A supportive management team
- Opportunities to grow your career
What we need from the right candidate:
- Passion for helping those living with dementia to live their best life.
- Previous experience working in assisted living
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work as part of a team and grow.
Apply right here online to get your career moving forward!
The universal worker must be adaptable to a variety of environments and settings in the community. The Universal worker must be able to talk in person/telephone, hear, see, sit, walk, be continually mobile, crouch, kneel, stoop, twist, turn, pivot, climb, balance, reach, grasp, push or pull 50-75 pounds or lift or carry 20-50 pounds
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer.