Universal Worker- Aspen Heights
- Full and Part-time Shifts Available
Aspen Heights Senior Living
1410 Aspen St.
Hull, IA 51239, US
- More Information
There are jobs, and then there are careers. The chance to do the kind of work that is meaningful, challenging, and makes a difference. Being around people who appreciate and respect your talents. Opportunity for growth for those who give their all is what you can expect when you work at Aspen Heights Senior Living.
We are interviewing experienced Universal Workers and CNAs for the following shifts:
Full-time or Part-time 2:30 pm -10 pm position.
This role is assigned to tenants by the registered nurse and performs services for the tenant as necessary to serve their needs. A successful candidate is hard-working, has excellent communication skills, and is compassionate about working with the elderly.
- Perform personal care activities for tenants.
- Assist with ambulation, transfers, and exercise.
- Perform household services essential to assisted living, including but not limited to:
- Meal Preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Assisting with activities
- Report changes in the tenant’s condition and needs to the registered nurse or Director.
- Complete the appropriate records to document care given and pertinent observations.
- Respond to and attend to tenants’ requests promptly.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the team, tenants, and family members.
- Maintain a safe tenant environment.
- Maintain resident confidentiality; treat residents and families with respect.
- Be fully knowledgeable about the facilities' policies.
Apply today and become part of our amazing team!
The universal worker must be adaptable to a variety of environments and settings in the community. The Universal worker must be able to talk in person/telephone, hear, see, sit, walk, be continually mobile, crouch, kneel, stoop, twist, turn, pivot, climb, balance, reach, grasp, push or pull 50-75 pounds or lift or carry 20-50 pounds. Must be 18 years or older.
For a full job description or to ask questions contact email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.