Discover Aspen Heights
Independent and Assisted Living
Aspen Heights is a 24-apartment independent and assisted living community designed with you in mind. We offer large one and two-bedroom apartments with an inviting, safe, and functional layout. Aspen Heights Senior Living not only helps older adults maintain their independence by reducing the anxiety daily tasks can cause, but we also help residents get reacquainted with old friends and enjoy a more social and active lifestyle. Ultimately improving their quality of life as they age. Our Mission is to provide a safe and comfortable environment. We support and respect the choices of each individual resident. The protection of their dignity and privacy is a top priority, while our professional staff offers a helping hand if needed.
Aspen Heights is an activities-oriented community. Planned and unplanned activities are part of each day. Daily activity schedules are driven by the knowledge that seniors want to be active in the evening, as well as during the day. Families are always encouraged to participate in all activities when it’s feasible.
Additional amenities include:
- Lush grounds feature seasonal flowers and widely dispersed sitting areas.
- Inside hallways provide safe, well-lighted passages to common areas and apartments.
- Relaxing accommodations are designed to be reminiscent of residents' own homes.
- The private dining room/library features shelves of books and comfortable sitting areas.
- The activity room, much like a family room, is used for a variety of activities.
- The lobby and outside porches and patios lend themselves to relaxing, visiting, and enjoying nature.
- The formal foyer and beautifully decorated common area with a fireplace are open for everyone to enjoy.
- A lounge for playing cards, games, and refreshments, with television and computer access.
- Garages are available.
We look forward to getting to know you better and helping you Live Your Best Life in your retirement years!